bosch washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Bosch WFF 1201 washing machine has stopped spinning. Any ideas please. thank you

Sponsored Links
Hi. I have replaced the brushes but still the machine does not spin. It is very awkard to get to the brushes. I had to place machine on side and then reverted to putting it upside down. When i removed the first brush as i was not aware what was going to come loose first, i did not notice which way round the tapered brush end should be refitted. If i have put the new one in the wrong way round, could this be enough for it not to start the machine spinning again?

ta :(

yes .if round wrong way it will not start

Sponsored Links
Easier to see what you are doing with the motor brushes if you unbolt the motor (turning the machine upside down can cause some problems for later)

When replacing the brushes check the commutator for damage and clean out the brush holders (they have a tendency to get clogged with dust preventing the brushes from moving freely)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back