Bosch WFF2001 Washing Machine - Filter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have noted problems/difficulties by others re stopping mid-cycle, etc and the need to clean the filter. When you unscrew the large plastic 'plug' after draining down the water, there does not appear to be anything resembling what I would class as a filter. the plug has two plastic side extensions ending in a ring but is otherwise completely open - do I have something missing on mine?? Also, how can you clean out the contents of the rubber 'bowl' attached below the drum and linked to the 'filter' housing via a corrugated rubber pipe - This must accumulate debris?

Sponsored Links
thats a sump that unscews by a big jubilee clip ,yes the filter is a twist off piece of plastic with what you said is ok water comes out via the drum into the sump though the pump /filter assy into waste pipe into sink/ standpipe ,all this clips off .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back