Bosch WFL2000 Washing Machine - flashing Ready Light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a Bosch WFL2000 Washing Machine that will not start. The lights come on as usual, the ready, then active light, but the cycle does not start and then the Ready light starts flashing.

The user manual says the door is not closed. I have checked and it is closed OK.

I had hoped the problem was the door lock switch, so I replaced this with a new one, but the problem is still there.

Can anyone suggest what might be the problem?

Thanks Colin

Sponsored Links
Thats a bit strange, it is a door lock fault but if you've changed it the only other cause will be the module unfortunately. This is not a common fault.

Hi , thanks for the update. I was disappointed that the new door lock switch did not do the trick. Can you explain a little more what you mean by the Module and give any suggestions what I might try? I am familiar with most parts of the washing machine, but have not heard the term Module before (please excuse my ignorance).

Thanks Colinmoore10

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back