Bosch wfl2000 washing machine. door won't lock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Bosch WFL2000 washing machine. Was having problems with the machine not going "active" no matter how many times I pressed the start button. Looked through the internet for similar problem and saw one where the problem was solved by replacing the door interlock. Interlock arrived today and fitted it. This has solved the problem of the machine not becoming "active", when I press start the active light comes on straight away but the machine does not do anything, after a minute the light goes back to ready and flashes. I noticed that the door does not lock and think this might be the problem but don't have a clue how to fit it.

Can anyone help?

:?:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
pcb = printed circuit board .otherwise know as timer /module .its the brains .remove the lid is behind the console panel .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back