bosch wfl2872 nuisance alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
bought the washing machine about 3 yrs ago, well pleased with it, the council sent some workers in to fit a kitchen. pulled and manhandled the washing machine about. fitted the kitchen (my butcher could have done a better job), put the w.machine back. since then, we get a loud alarm going off when the wash has finished, machine works perfectly. but this flippin alarm is driving us mad, the missus wont go shopping and leave it, and she has to get up to physically switch the machine off. alarm last 5 or 6 minutes, we have been putting up with it, but wonder if any of you appliance experts know of a secret button to turn it off, hope you do as it will be part of her christmas present... along wiv the new scrubbing brush i have bought her, should be a real exciting xmas eh lads!!!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
pretty easy really, turn machine to 30 degrees cotton, press RINSE PLUS on front of machine, the alarm will start, keep it pressed, until alarm stops. turn from 30 degrees to off, hey presto... AND THATS MAGIC.... :LOL:

thanks jumbo, it worked, peace at last, fraid i took all the credit. she is looking at me in a new light. sort of one of those looks where she might have been wrong about me having a brain. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back