bosch wwwf 2000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. This has just started happening on my wwf2000 as well :( . I have not found a solution to this one yet. Does anyone know if it's fixable ?

During the wash cycle the pre wash light comes on and then the wash cycle goes wrong and the machine stops with the water still in and the machine thinks the wash has completed. Any ideas?

please do not hi jack posts, your post has now been split

Sponsored Links
From what I'm told the prewash light is a code, from 1 to 9 flashes.
ie. 3 flashes mean a pump problem.contact boshe help desk for all the codes.I'm still having problems with mine I'll probably end up replacing the machine!

I've cured it ! :LOL:

First off I cleaned out the filter at the front (behind the kickplate at the front - beware there was quite a bit of water which came out of mine !).

I then took the back off the machine (obviously disconnected power supply first) and flushed the rear reservoir through with boiling hot water i.e. disconnected the waste pipe from the rear of the machine and poured hot water in through the fitting. There was alot of grime build up in the res and I believe this was slowing the waste flush cycle down.

I ran a complete wash cycle and the pre-wash cycle is no longer flashing.

Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
Robcook
sorry for the delay in my response but the pc went down!
I'll give this a try and let you know
Peter

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back