Boulter Economy Oil Boiler....how to open??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I know this sounds a daft question, but I've moved into a house with one of these Boulter Economy floor standing oil boilers. And I cannot find the answer either in the manual or elsewhere online.

The problem is I need to remove the front panel and have no idea how! There is a handle at the top of the panel but pulling it does nothing, and I really don't want to force anything. ;)

Any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
The panel is held in by four studs. You may find it easier if you try to prise away one side, using a thin spatula or similar in the space between the front and side.

The panel is held in by four studs. You may find it easier if you try to prise away one side, using a thin spatula or similar in the space between the front and side.

Thanks very much, it's all sorted now! Managed to pull it apart. I'm unsure why they put a handle on it which is why I was confused! I appreciate your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back