boy bomber

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i see the taliban and or some other nasty fu##s have got a boy to do there killing for them in afganastan, 4 of our guys are sent home in box'es, because some kid has been sent to meet his god by murdering parents, what kind of world are we trying to give these people
where do these guys keep getting the dosh form to figth, plus armour to fight, we have spent billions on bullets and shells so were do they get there billions from :confused: :(

Sponsored Links
i see the taliban and or some other nasty fu##s have got a boy to do there killing for them in afganastan, 4 of our guys are sent home in box'es, because some kid has been sent to meet his god by murdering parents, what kind of world are we trying to give these people
where do these guys keep getting the dosh form to figth, plus armour to fight, we have spent billions on bullets and shells so were do they get there billions from :confused: :(

They don't need billions, most of their weapons are derived from the rich economies like russia and the west who play pawns with them, arming each side in turn. IED's are made from the thousands of tons of leftover missiles and bombs.

The Afghan fighters don't have a lot of kit. Most have an old AK47 and some spare clips, no rations, no field hospitals, no state of the art comms system, no air cover, no armour worth talking about. What they do have is years of experience of fighting foreign invaders. They strike and then fade away like shadows in the night.

This all assumes it was a suicide, and not the Taliban operating the bomb by remote control, thus killing their own, nice people.

Sponsored Links
you dont need billions for guerilla warfare, try reading a history book billyo

And the flip side is to ask what makes a people so desperate that they feel the need to not only sacrifice themselves, but their children too?

And whether there can be any victory, or any change of mind of such people by military means?

Exactly what is in Afghanistan anyway? Seems like a good place for some nuclear testing

Dont worry the way things are going they be no need for test sites the world itself will do :eek:

The Afghan fighters don't have a lot of kit. Most have an old AK47 and some spare clips, no rations, no field hospitals, no state of the art comms system, no air cover, no armour worth talking about. What they do have is years of experience of fighting foreign invaders. They strike and then fade away like shadows in the night.

they have better kit than a few old ak47s.

behave she wont let me shoot deer

not that id use an AK47

i dont kill the wildlife it just bites chunks outa me

youve never seen so many drunken mozzies flying into trees till they bit me

and the chiggers :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

though the afgans were fighting with us, and the bombers were all foreign fighters, also though all the ALLIES were trying to drive them out of afganastan so the people could have there country back.
the afgan people are not at war with us are they , so why call taliban afgans

Sponsored Links
Back