Boy's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Well, they're in space aren't they? If the "gravity" was turned off or switched to a different direction, you could walk on the walls! :D

AdamW said:
I did see the picture of Ayesha, but didn't know it would be her. From what was said, I assumed it would be someone good looking...

you have to remember we are talking 30+ years ago, for then she was good

taken from same prog

gayAndJoan.jpg

Sponsored Links
Funny how tastes in what is and isn't an attractive person change over the years... I would think it would be hard-coded into out genes.

Nah, I don't really think Ayesha is unattractive, I think that is an unflattering photo, taken when she had a bit of a vacant expression on her face.

ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
what about felicity kendall,she's gone abit down hill now but she used to be top totty :LOL:

Well, considering she is nearly 60, still doesn't look bad for her age!

She was 28/29 in the Good Life... Oh how I would have liked to take her for a ride on the rotary cultivator... :LOL:

AdamW said:
Oh how I would have liked to take her for a ride on the rotary cultivator... :LOL:

I've never heard it called that before....! ;) :LOL:

Here's a little Good Life fact: the actor who played "Sir", the old head of the company, was only 9 months older than Paul Eddington (Jerry).

Who would'a thunk it?

Oh, also "Allo 'allo", the actress who played Edith was 19 years older than the actor who played René. Plus she was a Canadian. Never knew that.

AdamW said:
Just as Roger Moore is the real James Bond, Silvester Macoy is the real Dr Who. Must be, cos that's what I grew up with! :LOL:

Anyone who disagrees must be either older than 27 (cos my bro would agree with me) or younger than 20 (cos my sis would agree with me too!)

I did see the picture of Ayesha, but didn't know it would be her. From what was said, I assumed it would be someone good looking...

ident_2.jpg

That's more like it! Still an element of "slapped a*se" about the face, but not as much :D
That's not her Adam that's Catherine Schell mind you the previous picture showing Ayshea was an awful picture and didn't do her any justice she was a very attractive looking actress/singer/presenter/model

Space 1999.... 'Dr. Helena Russell' (Barbara Bain)

bain7.jpg

:D

I luuuuuuuuved her!

Always had a thing for older women...

You see, some boyhood crushes you can look back on fondly, and think "Ah, I wonder what happened to <insert name of female TV presenter here>..."

Unfortunately when I was 5yo I thought Debbie McGee was hot stuff... Scary :eek:

Thanks folks for all your suggestions!

My Mum is into Anglo Saxon names and likes one ending in gar, but can't remember the beginning..I'll ask her tomorrow what is was...

BTW, the name we have come up with is Rowan, but I'm sure you will all find a reason why that is a bad idea....

"You gotta have woofers and tweeters, Grandad......"

Courtesy of NOT the nine o'clock news.

securespark said:
My Mum is into Anglo Saxon names and likes one ending in gar, but can't remember the beginning..I'll ask her tomorrow what is was...

hagar? (the horrible, sun newspaper)

securespark said:
BTW, the name we have come up with is Rowan, but I'm sure you will all find a reason why that is a bad idea....

Nah, Rowan is a good solid Olde English name. In fact, I believe the Archbishop of Canterbury is called Rowan, as is my cousin.

But don't give him "Harold" as a middle name or his nickname might by cod:

"I would like a portion of chips, cod roe an' halibut"

Rather unlikely, mind!!! :LOL:

Just as an aside, an ex-gf from a long time ago is called "Rowena", which I always assumed to be the female version of Rowan, but it isn't. It turns out to be a Welsh name meaning "Slender and fair"... pretty close to the mark as she is a skinny blonde! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back