Brand new CH water pump so noisy

Probably as far as we can go with advice online, worth phoning around to get someone in to check it. I don't believe it needs a powerflush as this all started with the new pump.

Sponsored Links
Probably as far as we can go with advice online, worth phoning around to get someone in to check it. I don't believe it needs a powerflush as this all started with the new pump.

I think you are right, I am just trying to be a better informed purchaser of plumbing services before I call in another, what will be the 5th plumber in just over a year trying to sort out our CH, each one saying the last lot didn't know what they were doing.

Thanks for your input.
regrds
Hugh

Sponsored Links
Probably not the problem but if the pump has been fitted with testion in the pipes that can help transmit noise.

You could loosen one of the nuts on the pipe side of the pump connector until the pump can be twisted a fraction and rotate the pipe compared with the connector.

Retighten without letting the pump rotate relative to the pipe. That might need two wrenches.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back