Brand new joke - original-

Well, it is West Longitude but very soon I may have to be visiting E. Long. I'll wave as I fly over. . .:)

Sponsored Links
This joke has just been invented, still in prototype stage, see how you feel:

Two mates get together with their little ones, one boy started to mess around with a TV remote, his dad starts yelling at him to stop playing with the TV Remote, and smacks him on his little butt!

The other dad friend reacts and says to his friend "You shouldn't smack kids like that and it doesn't work yelling at kids"

His friend replies "I have sweated my balls for a year and saved enough money to get this TV, and the last thing I want my kid to smash the remote"

The other dad replies, that's nothing, I sweated my balls for over 10 years just to get my little baby"

That is terrible. Stick to your day job.

This joke has just been invented, still in prototype stage, see how you feel:

Two mates get together with their little ones, one boy started to mess around with a TV remote, his dad starts yelling at him to stop playing with the TV Remote, and smacks him on his little butt!

The other dad friend reacts and says to his friend "You shouldn't smack kids like that and it doesn't work yelling at kids"

His friend replies "I have sweated my balls for a year and saved enough money to get this TV, and the last thing I want my kid to smash the remote"

The other dad replies, that's nothing, I sweated my balls for over 10 years just to get my little baby"

That is terrible. Stick to your day job.

You are right mate, it is beyond a joke! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back