Bravo Theresa! Unity created!

Let’s get this straight,I do not need to prove anything to you or anybody.We had a democratic vote,I voted one way,you voted another,nobody owes anybody explanations.

Debate.jpg

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: Mind u plenty of elderly will be snuffing it after. Brexit as we get a drug/ medicine boycott from the EU

That and the lack of food will have its affect ;)
Meals on wheels will no longer function as there will be no food to deliver

I do not keep make out we were never part of the EU, you are welcome to dissgree, but please stick to facts.

I have previously made posts that point out Margaret Thatcher was a key person in setting up the single market.

Where am I using 'Lobbyists' as an excuse? I get tired of remainers banging on about how the UK should stay in the EU, but arent prepared to discuss the negatives.

We have been discussing the negatives which revolve around FOM but which has been pointed out that we chose not to implement controls. Has anyone said freedom of movement of goods is detrimental? Movement of Capital ? Movement of Service? The one issue it revolved around was EU migration.

Because if they say movement of goods as a negative why are we even trying to negotiate a trade deal?

But the point is the Brexiteers have not listed the benefits other than meaningless soundbites like "taking back control". The one time they listed the benefits - decimating UK manufacturing in Minfords analysis it was rightly eviscerated.

So what is your argument for Brexit?

Sponsored Links
Back