Bravo Theresa! Unity created!

Sponsored Links
The remoaners cannot accept that the EU is dominated by Germany so they have zero chance of grasping any concept a bit more challenging,like water being wet.

Sponsored Links
The 'blame game'!
It was the choice of the UK to leave! What did you expect the EU to do?
Roll over, lay me down and do it again?
Why should the EU fall over themselves to accommodate the wishes of the UK?
They are going to negotiate for their benefit, not for the benefit of the UK!
That is the idea of negotiations. Did the UK expect anything different? Short-sighted or what?
Or as Macron said, lies.
The Brexit hard liners were telling lies before the referendum and the UK government has been telling lies since, hoodwinking the electorate into believing they can have the cherries.

The UK has seriously weakened its chances of negotiating any new trade deals.
When other countries see the UK's tactics for negotiation, they will say, "thanks, but no thanks" at the outset.
In your dreams..the EU is on borrowed time.

Mayhem is throwing her toys out of the pram right now!

Although apparently the UK is 'her country' now...

They are probably p issing themselves laughing in Europe :LOL:
I seriously doubt that

You suffer from serious confirmation bias

Let's try this another way.

You don't have to say anything about the positive benefits of brexit. None!

Just put some links up ?

Or, state, honestly, that No Deal, will result in financial, and trade, benefits for the country and its people, because.........

Or don't provide any links and don't make that statement? The choice is yours. Let's wait and see?

Personally i think most brexiteers thought the referendum was an immigration questionnaire and responded accordingly. Just admit that maybe? You are so fed up with immigrants that you will accept an uncertain, and almost certainly poorer future (the forseeable future), rather than the opposite that might mean continued immigration.

And before you assume incorrectly. There is a problem with immigration, but brexit will not cure it.

The 'blame game'!

No, what I said was not blame game, just telling it how it is.

You agree:
They are going to negotiate for their benefit

The fact is, nobody really knows what negotiations are going on. All these quotes from EU leaders are just propaganda; to put pressure on.

Including childish ones like Juncker saying English is becoming less important.

The EU is a protectionist market, protecting its trade and its important lobbyist companies.

The EU is a protectionist market, protecting its trade and its important lobbyist companies.
Ah... So the US/China/India etc don't operate a protectionist market, protect their trade and their important lobbyist companies?

The UK was a part of a big player trading bloc, but will now be playing 'piggy in the middle' with the big boys...

And there will be only one loser!

I know that the Irish Border is a problem which is holding things up and the two sides have requirements that cannot both be met.

So do you.

"Mrs May’s claim on Friday that Mr Tusk had not explained “in any detail” why he had rejected the Chequers plan for Britain to be a selective participant in the single market suggested she had not been listening for the past two years.

During that time the EU has insisted that Britain cannot benefit from the single market for goods without, for example, participating in the single market for labour.

Instead, it says the choice is Britain’s: full participation in the four freedoms, and a Norway-style relationship with the EU, or a much more limited Canada-style deal with the bloc."

https://www.ft.com/content/3aa38246-bdbb-11e8-8274-55b72926558f

Do you remember the "here are the choices, which one do you choose?" diagram? It's the same now as it was three years ago.

The Quitters still refuse to pick one of the available options and still imagine they can have something that isn't available.

Sponsored Links
Back