BREXIT

always got the impression Brexiteers were a pragmatic bunch. BREXIT is like ripping out a working boiler that albeit does need a service to replace with a pot of boiling water over a wood fire.
Terrible,stupid analogy

Sponsored Links
I always got the impression Brexiteers were a pragmatic bunch. BREXIT is like ripping out a working boiler that albeit does need a service to replace with a pot of boiling water over a wood fire.

If that's your idea of a working boiler it must be an ideal ISAR.

Sponsored Links
44807355_1265516690257514_7404199597381255168_n.png

BREXIT is like ripping out a working boiler that albeit does need a service to replace with a pot of boiling water over a wood fire.

Can’t get the service parts so the boiler is obsolete. Might as well break it and flog the spares on e-bay.

The EU are as transparent as any politico. What, you mean you think our own politicians are forthright? Get used to it Notchy and stop being such a millenialsnowflakethingymagig.
Ahh that's why the EU have just rejected a sovereign countries own budget and told them to revise it. Now we see the true power of the EU.

Well Dyson the brexiteer is off as well.

Hardly.

Dyson syopped manufacyuting in UK years ago.

The article is misleading, nowhere does it give any proof there was Brexit influence in the decision, more likely the UK was never in the running.

I'd like to hear Mr Dyson's reason for his choice

Profit!

Nothing to do with what is best for our country or future.

Or do you think because he is a brexiteer, he has a cunning plan to make us all better off?

Profit!

Nothing to do with what is best for our country or future.

Or do you think because he is a brexiteer, he has a cunning plan to make us all better off?

I would like to have seen him putting money and mouth together..

Its a new venture... Hitting the Asian markets first with no tarriffs is not all that mad... Once up and running and Brexit has settled he I would hope will set up in the UK

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to have seen him putting money and mouth together..

But its a new venture... Hitting the Asian markets first with no tarriffs is not all that mad... Once up and running and Brexit has settled he I would hope will set up in the UK

Lol. The same James Dyson who was railing against Private company disclosure rules where private company accounts can be viewed by the public. What has he got to hide?

Sponsored Links
Back