Brexiteer champion jumps ship...

This country has massive wealth inequality, 40+ years of neo liberal policies has seen the govt lose all its assets and our public services are almost entirely in hands of foreign private owners.

Brexit was never going to solve those fundamental issues
EU membership was never going to solve those issues.

Sponsored Links
Look for a solution but I can see you don’t want one. Don’t even want to look, do you?
Rebuilding our relationship with the EU is the solution

Along with removing the power of the media and the ability for wealthy people to influence government

Brexit was never the solution, so it’s a waste of time trying to make it work

Brexers can never be satisfied with Brexit because there is not a definition that satisfies them all

This was deliberate so that Brexers with different fantasies of what it meant could all be tricked into voting for it.

Brexers did not agree what they wanted, before the referendum. Nor before triggering Article 50. Nor before leaving. Nor after leaving.

They never did, they never can, they never will.

Sponsored Links
another brexit supporter changes his mind

there arent many left supporting it now, just a few dinosaurs like Mottie, NWGS and Gant

"British business investment has barely grown since mid-2016, in contrast with other advanced economies. While Brexit-supporting economists point to the fact that capital grew strongly in the years leading up 2016 and was bound to slow, business surveys point to Brexit as one cause of the stagnation.

The YouGov survey of more than 2,000 British people showed 63% now regard Brexit as more of a failure than a success, compared with 12% who saw it as more of a success. A further 18% said it was neither."

This so called failure still not seeing how much worse its meant to have made my everyday life.
Cheers Notch for help getting it voted through

This so called failure still not seeing how much worse its meant to have made my everyday life.
Cheers Notch for help getting it voted through
I thought it was supposed to be a benefit, not just be not much worse than things were

I thought it was supposed to be a benefit, not just be not much worse than things were
i didnt care whether it would have cost me money , bit like leaving a guy leaving a shyte marriage you know its going to be shyte for a few years then everything comes together

i didnt care whether it would have cost me money , bit like leaving a guy leaving a shyte marriage you know its going to be shyte for a few years then everything comes together
brexit will never "come together"

brexit significantly increased trade barriers with our nearest and largest trade partner, those trade barriers are permanent, so no amount of time will make a shred of difference

but you wouldnt know as you havent a clue about trade gravity, non tariff barriers etc

brexit will never "come together"

brexit significantly increased trade barriers with our nearest and largest trade partner, those trade barriers are permanent, so no amount of time will make a shred of difference

but you wouldnt know as you havent a clue about trade gravity, non tariff barriers etc
Why did you vote for it then ? If you’re so clever

So what's going to be better then?

It was supposed to better immediately.

Sounds like excuses to me

Why did you vote for it then ? If you’re so clever
people make mistakes in life, intelligent ones learn from them, stupid ones dont

you are a:
brexit supporter
Trump supporter
climate change denier
anti vaxxer
etc
etc

you need to go away and have a think why you arent able to learn from your mistakes

Sponsored Links
Back