Brick selection below DPC - advice urgently requested!

Woodstain is a brummy and has prolly not experienced the whole London gig and is unaware of how precious and pricey London stocks are.

When i worked in London, there were folk clammering through my skip pulling out all the LS bricks i had thrown in there from a demolished garden wall.

Folk thought i was mad for throwing 'em away.
You can get good dollar for re-claimed stocks.

Here y' go Woodpile...

1093768379538.jpg

Sponsored Links
.... however building regs. and planning permission will definitely trump anything the PWA has to say (especially as it's ambiguous).

No that is not the case.

Despite apparent conflicting details between these three Statutory requirements, the fact remains that the PW Award creates a legally binding and enforceable liability.

If you don't adhere to the explicit wording of the Award, then you are in breach, pure and simple, and will open yourself up to a civil claim .... which you may not be able to defend by saying "oh, the planning and b/regs officer wanted ..."

The correct course of action is to get the an additional Award made to correct the initial one

As I said, you could expect the PW Surveyor to do this FOC as it was his mistake, but even if you have to pay, then £100 is less than the £000's a claim could cost

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back