Bristol heating engineer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm hoping the place I've come for top advise & opinions can help me on this one....

Come on then chaps, anyone here willing to move (and service) a worcester condensing combi about two metres in Bristol??

Sponsored Links
If you want it done properly then find Chrus Hutt !

There is more work moving a boiler than fitting it as a replacement.

We charge £840 plus the cost of the boiler to fit one!

I dont know what Chris charges.

There may still be some unregistered East European workers left if you want a cheap illegal job although most have left the UK for greener pastures!

Tony

Spot on Agile. I've observed the man in written action on here many times with a passion for his trade .....lets get verbal!
Bristol based or just near??

Sponsored Links
space - you'd think so eh?
First one was referred as 'good but might be busy' - arranged a date, never turned up. No answer
Second one - arranged date (tonight) , didnt even bother to call when late - rang him to be told he had another job to do yet etc etc will call me later to rearrange. No call

To be honest it really makes me want to do it myself. At least I'm going to do it right! pretty! and properly! I'm just not a corgi guy,
****es me off.
What you reckon time wise.
Drain down, disconnect boiler, remove, drill holes, extend piping, install & reconnect, new flue - core drill(I reckon) inc Install conden waste (shorten - no issue), service, commission etc.
Not my day job but I reckon I would give it 3/4 day. A few cuppas as well.
Opinions?

space - you only wiltshire. Whats that - 45 mins????
You wanna talk?
Give me your best shot. F me! I've driven hundreds of miles to do jobs for a coupla hundred!!! I know!!! Pints on me (obviously)!

i've not seen the job but sounds like max day1/2 + materials.

at an absolute max i recon i could equal Agiles price even taking into account 1 hr traveling from here.

Well I'm gonna fit an Alpha boiler tomorrow for nothing so there. :rolleyes:

Ok space. Lets talk gggrrrrrrr! Day an a half ha!! Fire me a mail : mc.mccarhy (at) virgin dot net. Gizza number and i'll call you morrow. Ok?
You give me that sexyt wilts accent and i'm all yours.......

i'm getting worried about this site. :confused: :oops:

not a good idea to post address, that'll be removed.

expect the call.

pasty-'man' oh err

:eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back