Britain waives the Rules - Reneging on the WA?

The political declaration committed the UK and the EU to reach agreement on arrangements for future allocation of fishing rights by July.

No it did not.

more dishonesty from you.

please point out where the PD explicitly states "fishing rights have to be agreed by the EU by July"

Take your time.

Sponsored Links
You cant argue that it means "less access"

Its means no access to Uk waters.
And Uk fishing boats full access to european waters.
Didn't you read the small print boyo?

Sponsored Links
"the UK wants an agreement that has to be renewed annually, failing which EU fishers’ access to UK waters would cease"

theres a surprise, the Uk are looking for a way to renege on the deal in the future by a get out clause.

Just goes to show the underhanded deceitful way the UK have approached these negotiations (y)

The political declaration committed the UK and the EU to reach agreement on arrangements for future allocation of fishing rights by July.

No it doesnt

it says "best endeavours"

The UK have made no effort to use "best endeavours", the UK is according to you in breach of the WA.

theres a surprise, the Uk are looking for a way to renege on the deal in the future by a get out clause.

Errr, what deal would that be?, they haven't reached one, therein lies the problem.

Errr, what deal would that be?, they haven't reached one, therein lies the problem.

Errrr the deal the UK are dishonestly trying to play

"the UK wants an agreement that has to be renewed annually, failing which EU fishers’ access to UK waters would cease"

which the Eu havent fallen for

IT'S OUR WATER.

If you joined a fishing club, would you expect to pay a membership fee, possibly annually, or would you walk in and say "look mate, I'm European, I'm taking control of your lake and I own all the fish"

Best we walk away...Renee

Totally agree.

It would be hilarious watching the chaos.

Guess what...... EU are far better prepared for No deal than UK.

UK doesn't have working IT infrastructure for haulage and customs declaration. It need at least 8 systems, UK hasnt even started 3.

Sponsored Links
Back