British gas assessment day

Sponsored Links
I work for british gas and i cannot believe people are willing to help british gas out when we strike. when people are losing there jobs over performance issues and not been able to promote british gas products to help there figures yous are the scabbs <contractors money grabbers>

Not long now until the 31st Brother!!.................Ka--ching, ka--ching!!!..........££££

Here the one about the CPS's nose that went on strike, no one would pick-it!!!................ :LOL: :LOL:

Dunno if I'm offended or not that BG have not asked me to provide my services on the 31st march.

FWIW, Even though I am Self-employed, I remain a member of the appropriate Trades Union - in my case UNITE, and although the offers bandied about on here appear attractive, I would not break someone elses strike. The Members are the Union, not the full-time officials - I do not believe that anyone 'enjoys' this part of an Industrial Dispute.

Oh, and I am stacked out with my own work anyway....

DH

Sponsored Links
Dunno if I'm offended or not that BG have not asked me to provide my services on the 31st march.

FWIW, Even though I am Self-employed, I remain a member of the appropriate Trades Union - in my case UNITE

I think I know why you never got the call, Brother!!! And I'm sure MI5 will also be keeping an eye on you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back