british gas glow worm 330+ f22 fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me with this fault i drained the system yesterday as i took a radiator off and when i have tried to top it back up f22 dry is flashing on the boiler

Sponsored Links
its air locked. Set the output temp to 38c, keep resetting if necesseary, bleed all bleed points, pump on max, put on heating only, and bleed pump

I had the same message for the same Boiler, it turned out the cold feed from the header tank was blocked where it joined the 22mm pipe from the pump (open system).

The cold water was not topping up the system dues to the blockage and hence the dry out.

Check this too, airlock possible but unlikely unless the system has been disturbed.

Hi John and welcome to the forum. I'm sure that you are trying to be helpful, but check the dates on threads before replying. This one is over 4 years old.

Sponsored Links
Hi there
Just wondering if someone could help me please? I'm trying to get my heating working! I have a British gas 330+ and first problem I had was f11 kept appearing on the screen, so I reset the boiler and now it's f22 appearing, iv bleed all radiators in the house, all rads downstairs had water coming out, all the rads upstairs had a lot of air come out of each one but no water, i did change my shower pump a few months ago would that be anything to do with it??
Thanks in advance for any advice

Start a new thread and you will get replies, do not piggy back on to an old thread or you will be ignored

Ok thanks first time on here, don't really know what I'm doing
Thanks tho

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back