British Gas Magna Clean quote

"if you have removed one of your radiators to paint behind it and replace it, in the event of your house burning down your home insurance is invalid if the insurance company find out that you removed and replaced the rad as you are not gas qualified"??

Personally, every time I want to turn a TRV down or up, I always get BG around to do it - only costs £5895 fixed price per visit (got it cheap as I've done a cash deal with the operative :!: )

Plus, it only costs £8999 per visit to turn my hob on or off - obviously I have the bloke's spark brother there to help with the ignition process!

Better safe than sorry. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
do you thinik it would be idea to invite one of bg hirarchy to come to fourm to defend them selfs as it bit one sided
bit like flueless facts about the gas fires

Pi55taker! £350 gets you a 22mm magnaclean & hydroflow from my van.

Report the tw@t, his pay number will be on the paperwork near the top under his name.

FFS dont report him management will have him taking team briefs on how torip customers off even more. and maximise profit ;)

Sponsored Links
FFS dont report him management will have him taking team briefs on how torip customers off even more. and maximise profit ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: A previous TSM i had expected at least 1 quote for upgrade work on every job we visited.

hehe, is that any worse than my new target that im going to ignore?

2 leads, 3 COD's and £1000 of upgrades a week....... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As tongue in cheek as my comment looked it wasnt . Management love that sort of guy

170 quid to fit a magnaclean. Jeez we should nationalise it again.

Trouble is, instead of the customers getting shafted, the government will screw it up. Then the tax payer ends up getting shafted.

Sounds like a joker, price for labour is ridiculous considering the other work he is doing.

I would be more worried he thinks your radiators are full of gas to be honest, lol.

think he means hydrogen pal.:cool:
You'd hope so - but then again he seemed to be suggesting that taking a rad off a wall involves a fire hazard! Maybe all that hydrogen will blow, bit like the zepellin :eek:

replace new combi same place chane old combi how fix price only louber

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back