Broken Fridge Hinge "ing OL" manufacture

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In 2004 the forum had a discussion about broken fridge hinges on MFI/Scheiber built-under fridges. I have one of these fridges and now my hinge has snapped and I've been trying fruitlessly to find a supplier. The link for the forum was //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7101&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45 and it looked like my most promising lead only the link to the supplier of the spare ing OL hinges is now broken and I don't like to email people who participated in the discussion so long ago. The reference number on my ing OL hinge is TA118628. I've no distiguishing manufacturers mark on the fridge itself (very helpful). My Schriber kitchen was installed about six years ago and I've been nursing the fridge door for some months but it's finally broken and if I can't replace the hinge I'm considering replacing the fridge!

I hope someone can help soon before my milk goes off.

Sponsored Links
Schrieber is MFI extracare. A search on google should get you the website. They should be able to source hinges for you.

If they're outrageously expensive check for hotpoint integrate fridge / freezer hinges. Very similar if not the same.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back