BS2391

Sponsored Links
So you have a bit of experience under your belt - domestics only? Any thoughts on going to college on a part time basis doing a C&G2330 course? I think there is also a watered down version of the C&G2391 (C&G2392?) aimed more at domestic work.

domestics and some Commercial. not sure of what courses there is. really want something other than 2382 to have in my hand cos i really want to get a full time job as an Electrician but cant just with what i have. sorry to bother you with all this

Sponsored Links
Single phase or 3 phase?
The 2382 on it's own doesn't say you are competent, it can count towards it though. Working experience can count towards you showing competence. I take it you are about 28? Have you looked at the 2330 course? What quals do they want? I went the apprenticeship route, however I know one lad who did the 2330 course (and is now doing the wiring in his old school :LOL: )

was 3 phase. not looked at that course cos till tonight i didnt know about it. i want to get the best i can but i think it may be best to work up to the full 2391 by the sound of it. yes im 28 thanks for your help. its great to talk to someone who knows what there on about

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back