BT?

S

Shutpa

Had 2 automated phone calls from BT this afternoon with the message - "This is BT, we will contact you if we still need to speak to you" I rang the number, (08003289393) and was told that BT had tried to contact me and would ring again if they still needed to speak to me. What's it all about? Anyone know?

Sponsored Links
have you got a phone bill overdue for payment?

Sponsored Links
Had 2 automated phone calls from BT this afternoon with the message - "This is BT, we will contact you if we still need to speak to you" I rang the number, (08003289393) and was told that BT had tried to contact me and would ring again if they still needed to speak to me. What's it all about? Anyone know?
I don't know if it's the same phone number but I think you'll find they are trying for you upgrade or selling their products

They are trying to sell you something, either a new phone package or broadband, or both!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back