BTU Values for these radiators

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to change three radiators in my house and wondered if anyone could give me the BTU out for these as I'm thinking about changing the size of the new ones as they should be more efficient and output more heat.

Radiator 1

nx29af.jpg

ajlb14.jpg

nnr1ts.jpg

Dimensions 198cm width x 72cm height

Radiator 2

v7v8ys.jpg

333ijv4.jpg

Dimensions 95cm width x 60cm height

Radiator 3

2l8dt9y.jpg

1g68ax.jpg

Dimensions 159cm width x 72cm height

If you need any more information please let me know but I've tried to be as thorough as possible.

Thanks for you time and help on this.

Sponsored Links
http://www.pipecasings.co.uk/downloads/download%20files/Radiator%20Output%20Calculator.pdf
The info given in the Introduction is very misleading. The output of current rads are measured with a differential of 50C (room temp 20C; mean rad temp 70C). Older rads were measured with a differential of 60C (room 20C, mean rad 80C).

You therefore have to multiply the outputs obtained using this guide by 0.89 (see table on page 9), to be able to compare with the outputs you see in the shops.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back