Budget busted.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So near, yet so far. My £14.5k budget is blown. Recon I need another £3.5k to finish the extension ready for the kitchen.

To be honest, all the early stuff was right on my costings..... suppose it’s easy to price up concrete, blocks, wood and tiles. Just the latter stages has cleaned me out, £50 here, £50 there soon adds up.

Basically short of plaster board, plaster, fixtures, fittings, lighting, flooring, rads and render.

Going to have to become a rent boy I think. Any takers? In and out calls available. Can be paid in materials.

Sponsored Links
Exact same story here, apart from the last paragraph.

An en suite fit out costs more than raising the brickwork a couple of meters, or doing the entire drainage. Is what it is I guess and it’s the finished look that really matters so hope the new venture works out :LOL:

Going to have to become a rent boy I think. Any takers? In and out calls available. Can be paid in materials.

How long is your hose?
IMG_6860.PNG

If I come round your house dressed like that for an hour at your disposal, will you give me 2 plaster boards and a bag of multifinish?

Sponsored Links
I'd make it two bags of multi if you could lose the cheesy grin.

Believe me, after a hour with that deviant Ian, there would be no grin. Or are you requesting my services too?

I might be onto a winner here.

So you haven't thought about stripping then; might be a bit safer way of raising the much needed dosh.

I'll give you 3 8x4 plasterboards made up of 76 offcuts. All the ones I ****ed up :LOL::LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back