Burglar Alarm Installations & Part P

Sponsored Links
perhaps i should re phrase it, because i think its not "classified" as elv

Interesting .
I must admit this is a thought that only occoured to me the other week but on rereading the list of notifiable thingy`s from LABCs I noted that this stuff was on it and indeed was ticked as notifiable.
Unfortunately the bit I pasted did not paste the ticks and crosses too.
I have another one or two somewhere that should paste but can I find them when I want them?
If all else fails I`ll scan it

Sponsored Links
just shows how silly some of this part p has become, have fitted burglar alarms for over 20 years, including 12v shockguards in the bathrooms, never had anyone recieve a shock, never mind killed, absolute *******s, never seen anyone fry on a phone line either, where next, got to be part p to fit a 9v battery operated smoke detector?????????? mechanics will need part p to work on your car, well its 12v and he might be carring out the work in your drive, special location????????/ :D

It is, it isnt, it is, it isnt, lol, as far as I'm concerned, and the company I work for, and the bodies we are connected to, have no reason to notify a 12v PIR in a kitchen, and wont until we are told to!

And unless someone wants their panel in their bathroom (I've come across a few), I'm sure we wont need to notify anyone.

Whats BAS's veiws on this????

""the bodies we are connected to"""

last time i was connected to a body, she did not want to talk about part p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

:oops: what do you have to notify labc????

loggan46 said:
""the bodies we are connected to"""

last time i was connected to a body, she did not want to talk about part p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

:oops: what do you have to notify labc????

Hehe, I should of thought about that one, lol.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back