Buying online (kitchen doors or units)

Sponsored Links
To be honest, most companies place the order you make (in their shop) online or faxing their suppliers, as they rarely have preassembled units in store (although flat packs are fairly freely available).

So the effect is the same. If there are any problems, if you'd ordered through a store, you'd go to them and they would phone the suppliers. Same process as buying through an internet shop. The only difference with the whole process is being unable to look them in the face.

dextrous has probably nailed it. All I can add from personal experience is that I have used these guys but just for the supply of doors and rails. Didn't find their web site the easiest to use for what I was trying to order (but it was bespoke e.g. no hinge holes drilled or handles etc) but once I'd contacted them via their site, got 1st class service via email and phone and got what I paid for.
http://www.conwaykitchens.com/

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back