C&K Securitech C023-203 Manuals

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone send me a copy of the User or ideally engineers installation manual for this alarm panel?

We've recently moved to a new property with a C&K C023-203. We've been left a default pin number by the look of it and no manuals. We're due to have some building work done very soon and they will need to move a couple of the current PIRs as we're having a wall knocked out.
I'm guessing the system will detect that and set-off the alarm hence why I'm after the manuals for it.

Thanks John

Sponsored Links
Great - thank you Handymanjo and Sparkymarka. Next will be to get the system recommissioned and a new key panel.

Sponsored Links
Don't make that control panel any more.
If you require a new keypad or additional keypad you will need to replace your main control for a new one .you can use your old sensors on the new control if required.

Haa OK - so probably going to cost a bit more than I was hoping but probably worth getting sorted. One of the zone lights has flashed red since we moved in, no idea what's causing that so time to call someone in. Thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back