C&M Minima he 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can some one help, with my boiler it keeps on coming on every hour and runs up for around 30 - 40 secs, even if nothing is being called for, i have had the people back round several times to cure the problem but to no avail, also i have had a C&M engineer come round but he has no idea how to stop it, i know it is something to do with comfort mode because i know of somebody who has same make of boiler but a year older than mine but they have a button to turn the comfort mode off, any help would be gratefull.

Sponsored Links
Don't know these boilers, but check MI's for how to switch comfort mode off. It may need a dip switch or jumper setting changed, but then if the chaff engineer doesn't know then who will :eek:

Mind you if he is like one of my local chaff agent then :rolleyes:

thanks for the respnose but there is nothing at all in the MI that says about comfort mode, in some many words ive ben told to live with it :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back