Calling electricians with their own website

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, this is my first post and I hope it's OK to post my request here.

A friend of mine recommended the forums, they seem very informative.

I run an electrician company in the county of Essex, I've had good success with my website and had regular work from it.

As you're probably aware one of googles ranking criteria is how many RELEVANT sites are linking back to you, to give them an idea of how popular and useful your website is.

Being an Electrician it's quite hard to obtain links because our websites are not exactly full of useful info, they're pretty much adverts for our services.

So I'm looking for other electricians in different areas who are willing to do a link exchange to help improve our positions in google.

You can view my website at removed

give me a shout if you're interested.

Warm Regards

Paul

Please note forum rule 12

Sponsored Links
'Hi I just wanted to drop you guys a quick note to thank you for your brilliant service, the price quoted was by far the best and it was an absolute pleasure to have Les working on my property. I will definately use you again and tell my friends and family about you.

Thanks again '

Mrs G Mortimer

What did 'Big' Les do :LOL:

Sorry haven't got a web site (yet) will have later in the year, and happy to hold your site on file and link when I do.

I did have a website when I started out a few years ago but didn't get very much work out from it.

60% of my work comes from personal recommendation 40% from marketting and networking with other trades - kitchen, conservatory and plumbers.

BTW I'm based in good old Sarfend

Sarfend eh mate, I was down there for fish and chips just the other day :D

Luckily we're at the top of google for most electricians in most essex towns, i.e electrician grays etc.

Google recently had a bit of a fit and we're waiting for it to stabailise again.

I've relied on the site too much I think, yellow pages, thompson local etc are not yet live, and when google has one of it's little fits it means we don't get any work for a few days.

I need to focus on networking a little more now I think.

Sponsored Links
Can you add your web address to your profile so I can have a look at your site

My website was only temporary - I chucked it up in 2000! Now it has broken links so the graphics don't work, but I don't care because I've given it up!!

Now, if only I can remember how to get shot of it.....!!

I don't wont to hijack but why did you chuck in being self employed?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back