Can anyone help me find the pipe product

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I might be putting this on the wrong board so apologies if so.
I had a guy from rentokill out a while ago about some dampness problems. The guy was actually very helpful and said there was a number of small things I could do myself instead of using the extraction system that they provide.
One of his recommendations was I use a pipe in my garden, he said this pipe is perforated on the top and solid on the bottom. You run it along your walls and away from the house, it is designed to capture the rain water that runs down the walls and take away from the house instead of it soaking into the wall (I live in a bit of an unusual house, it's a split level where the downstairs is almost basement like, I.e. below ground level) I can't remember the name of this pipe, I have tried the local B&q but they don't do this product. I'm just wondering if anybody knows what it is and anywhere that I'm likely to find it.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Try searching for Land drainage pipe, I would be a bit dubious how well it will work though.
Also try searching for French Drain.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back