Can anyone identify this Vaillant boiler?

Sponsored Links
Thanks....will have a look online for instructions. have added email if you can provide any more info. Much appreciated quick response.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for sending the info. I just wondered if it's a slightly different model though as the two blue centre switches in the photo differ from those in the manual. I was hoping for clarification on the night and day symbols for heating and hot water.

The rest of it seemed to match though and it helped explain the three lights. I'd had a problem with the hot water running hot to cold (flicked between s.13 and s.14 on the display)

cheers again.

Could one of you guys please send me the manuals for this boiler....I have just moved in to a new property and can't figure the thing out...cheers!

Please, please, please.....I am in desperate need of the model number for the Valliant boiler described below......the boiler which has the picture displayed in this chat..

Many thanks

Lower the panel and read it off the back - but be careful, Vaillant model numbers can be confusing.

Lower the panel and read it off the back - but be careful, Vaillant model numbers can be confusing.

Thanks for the reply....but unfortunately the panel has broken and was chocked into the bin a long time ago...and believe me there is no other place where the boiler model number is displayed..

So that's why I need the boiler model number to repair mine.

ChirsR means the control panel with the clock and switches on it. to lower turn the cross screws at the top corners and pull forwards data plate on rear

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back