Can i do a temp fix on this one?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok i can put my hand to most, but this one is a bit tricky, really need a proper roofer in, although the last one i had in cocked everything up so looking for a trustworthy one in dorset.

In the meantime, everytime it rains at the moment the water is running down the wall and now it's starting to attack the render, i can already feel a bubble forming where water has run into a crack in the render.

As you can or cannot see the inside is line with fibreglass but they never ran it out fully and as you can see i put a few bits of plastic with gasffer to try and make the water clear the wall but it's not working properly.

I have a collector and down pipe but still of course need some sort of fabricated tray to shove in there first? Any ideas anyone bit stumped.

Pics below.

syl3bc.jpg

3d3k8.jpg

Sponsored Links
use a torch on felt stick were you can the i would for peace of mind paint with aquamac a fibre glass paint just to make sure it wont leak wit it being the outlet hope this helps :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back