Can i just change the head actuator?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.Im new to the forum & this is my 1st post.I have the Siemens MA-V322C 3port diverter valve with mid position,which is not working properly.Can i just change the head or will i have to replace the whole valve?
If i have to replace,i was thinking of the Honeywell V4073A. Will the valve dimentions be the same as the Siemens(for the 3 22mm connectors) or will i have to re-plumb my 3 22mm pipes to fit the Honeywell? Thanking you in advance.

Sponsored Links
not sure if the siemens has a detachable head if it does then yes change the head if not get a Drayton valve as these have detachable heads. personally i never use honeywell if a drayton is available

if the valve number has a c on the end its detatchable if not then its a fixed head

if the valve number has a c on the end its detatchable if not then its a fixed head
Yes it has a C on the end,after the numbers.
I asked at my local plumbing suppliers & they said they didnt reconise the part no. i quoted (MA-V322C) mind you its 6.5 years old! They also said they didnt no if the head was changeable.If i change valve i"ll go for the drayton as its cheaper than the honeywell.

Sponsored Links
so people tell me but as i said,this siemans one has lasted 6.5 years & its easy for me just to change the head than to drain the system down to change the complete valve.

yes in your case just change the head but if you needed a complete valve i would fit honeywell.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back