Can this be true - new / old labor be careful what you ask for with welcoming turn coats as it may not turn out well with the resident momentum band

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well is this a sign of new Labour or the old labour or should I say momentum band? Abacus Abbot supported by two homes Raynor to be reinstated as a labour MP.

Sponsored Links
Apparently momentum and other labour MPs. And party members are not to happy with that recent Tory MP for Dovor defecting to them :giggle:

Day 1 all smiles with Starmer. Day 2 apologizing for the rather over familiar attention of her husband. Maybe not the best start for Starmers new labour.

Sponsored Links
Polls say otherwise

Certainly true but what will Labour actually do ? Other than blame the previous administration.

If I were them I would be lowering expectations but that’s not going to happen, so huge numbers of voters will be very disappointed, very soon

We need to start charging by the letter for thread titles.

Yes sorry a bit long winded. Unfortunate a bit like anything the opposition says and promises. Its a different matter when they are in power. May I take the liberty of reminding you of this fact when Starmer get elected?

Social media is bringing the current government down and WILL bring down the next one. That’s the political cycle now

Labour and momentum need to split.

The fact momentum use such a name (to be different) emphasises that .

They are different, but it's easy to criticise and call them the same. It's like the Tories and the Erg (and other groups).

Diane illustrates why she is out. Truss and other Tory do it regularly.

Certainly true but what will Labour actually do ? Other than blame the previous administration.

If I were them I would be lowering expectations but that’s not going to happen, so huge numbers of voters will be very disappointed, very soon
I've not seen any voter having high expectations

You seem to be setting up a strawman

Sponsored Links
Back