Can you buy humidity sensor bathroom window extractor fans?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anyone happen to know if you can buy bathroom window humidity sensor extractor fans?

If anyone can maybe give me some links to some decent looking ones ie on B and Q or Wicks etc I would be really grateful as I have had a look and can't quite figure it out.

Thanks all

Sponsored Links
I dislike humidity sensor fans as they rely on detecting levels in one tiny area of the room before operating , you want the fan running before any rise in humidity .You want to eliminate moisture before it builds to any level.

Thanks that's good point

What type of window extractor fan do you think is best for a bathroom window?
We can't get one on ceiling apparently due to the space and how close the window is to the ceiling or something.

I have found a electrical company to fit an extractor fan. However do they need to have a electrical certification or registered with a governing body.?
They have a Facebook page and some good reviews on that but can't find much else?
Anyone help?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back