Can you identify this tree ?

Sponsored Links
Damn it I was slow getting that quip in, but the boss was lurking...

You could try google image search (do a normal google and then click images at the top).
Searching for "Flowering Cherry" returned loads...

Thanks for all the replies, I've found out it's a variety of orn. cherry. About 100 yards from my house i spotted the same kind of tree in a front garden and the resident was cutting his grass so i asked him, problem solved, once again cheer's everybody. ;)

Sponsored Links
ah, but are you sure hes sure he knows. Cos if he doesnt know and you dont know he doesnt know then you wont know what he knows!

I was digging a shallow grave in the Tyne and Wear area this week, some guy came up and asked what my tree was. It's actually the very rare Peruvian Poisonous Thorn-Berry, which is a kind of pink-flowering acacia, but I could see he had no idea, so I told him it was an ornamental cherry!

How I laughed!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back