Can you identify this TRV valve please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello! I need to fit a Honeywell Evohome TRV to this valve.

Hard to tell but I think the diameter of the threaded area is 28mm. There is, I would say, 1mm between each thread. The height of the pin itself is 13mm. The height of the top of the pin from the top of the thread is about 20mm.

Once I know what standard this is I can buy an adapter. If it's non standard I have to fit a whole new valve which I really hope to avoid.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks to you all for your replies on this. I'll follow your suggestions and let you know how things go.

As for Evohome, I have to main reaction so far. The difference to the consistency of heating throughout the house (4 story semi) is fantastic. Downside - the TRVs are noisy which is so surprising. Surely it would be really simple to change the gearing or something to minimise this awful noise.

Apologies for digging up an old thread, but did you find an adaptor for this TRV. I'm in the same position.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back