Can you name trees

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have inherited these 2 tree with new house I like the look of them unfortunately I don't know what type they are, they look helthy enough Tree 1 I would like to move into the centre of the lawn away from the step, when should this be done. Thanks Paul.
[/url]

Sponsored Links
Hi paul tree 1 looks like a small cherry tree it has lots of blossom on in the spring.
As to moving it wait till about november.
But the second tree looks like a twisted willow it will get to 30ft in no time .
If i was you i would take that one out before it gets to big.

Thanks rich22, the cherry then I would like it to get a bit taller it stands about 6ft to top upright branch! and its about the same in width Question: is it likely to get any taller, would pruning it before moving it help.

Paul it doesn't get much taller its been top grafted.
It doesn't need pruning before moving.
What do you think about the twisted willow.

Sponsored Links
Having looked again there is a branch growing from the stem lower down the leaves on it a darker green prune that one off as close to the stem as you can.

The twisted willow is fantastic the folage is great, it fascinates me the way it changes shape when its wet and windy it curls like a ball when its dry and sunny like to today .. it look full and vibrante.. as for the expectant of 30ft i'm not sure of where to put it it does seem a little isolated where it is though. I would hate to loose it. any ideas!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back