Can you really vote for little rich boy?

Sponsored Links
But we don't even like ourselves. I've lost count of the number of friends who have gone abroad; most recently my ex bro and sis in law to New Zealand.

'They' will have you believe the ratio of people coming into the UK to those leaving is about equal, or our population is decreasing.
smilie_pinoc.gif
Apart from being a lie, what you're not told is exactly who is leaving and exactly who is coming in.

When I was living in California there were pockets of old England complete with English type communities whom were all utterly disaffected with this place.

I know the feeling...

Sponsored Links
I think I can better explain my line of thought now Lincsbodger...

To use your analogy of making the party who is in power, or not, work for the right to leadership I agree wholeheartedly. But are they really working for it?

Labour are in and when this current winner gets to the end of their shelf life soon, Cons start rubbing their hands together in anticipation at victory because they have been effectively impotent for years and as such can do no actual wrong while the incumbent Gov screw up as do all Governments on some issues. Correct so far I hope?

Cons now gain victory because it’s a two horse race and everyone is pi$$ed off with Labour. This isn’t keeping them on their toes, far from. It’s pass the parcel and there are only two players.

How much better and fairer would politics be to make the traditional two horse race between Labourtives and Conbour feel like they could be left out for.. however long. Just like the Lib Dems have. Their popularity has augmented with good reason; they have had to fight and get it right more so than their contemporaries.

I know it’s ‘out there’ but if Lib Dems had a victory I think it would not only sharpen up the current two mainstream parties who have both become arrogant in their own right, or maybe I mean ‘wrong’, but if nothing else it would be both interesting and informative to give someone else a chance screw up this country for once.

Brown saying he can get us out of this mess is like me saying I’m sorry I gave you syphilis but I’m best placed to cure you. Cameron is riding on the crest of a wave built with our past tears. (Well certainly mine!)

Clegg is a virgin, but who has a problem with that? S/he may be the best you ever had and you know they are clean :D

I rest my case me-lud.

Back