can you still get

Sponsored Links
aint seen any. youd probably have to use a surface socket and backbox. or change whatever its for to a 13A plug with 5A fuse?

I have one of these trailing sockets on a lighting rig, I'll have a look tonight and see if I can find the manufacturer.

Sponsored Links
The prices on the Viking site are more competitive.

And here's a bit of serendipity - earlier on I was looking for info on ceeform plugs, and a google search found this:

http://www.nachural.co.uk/Spec email 2.pdf

may be of interest to anybody organising a Christmas disco in the village hall...

ban, i could take my pc speakers to the village hall and fill it with sound.

that sort of stuff would only be of use to people wanting to fill huge stadia and music festivals with sound! Not your average village hall :LOL:

The prices on the Viking site are more competitive
:LOL:

Incidentally, the round pin sockets are still used for theatre lighting, and we use extensions of various lengths depending on where the lamps are rigged for a production.

Mostly the bigger 15a plugs these days, that way it doesn't matter what size of lamp you're connecting, though some still use the 5a size.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back