Canada has an unfavorable history too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much point responding, then.
You think I should allow lying racists to spout their hatred without exposing their lies designed to promote hatred?
I bet you'd like that very much.

You obviously think it's OK for lying racists to spout untruths in pursuit of their trolling desires.
You must also think it's OK for xenophobic miscreants to twist so many threads into a racist rant.
And let's also remember that transam has been doing this with protection of mods and admin for the last 12 years.

Perhaps we should add a caveat to the rules. Something like 'they don't apply to transam'?

Sponsored Links
Wish I could talk to dazzler about these issues

but I cannot as he hates Austrians

and his xenophobia towards them has caused me distress

I have been traumatised

You think I should allow lying racists to spout their hatred without exposing their lies designed to promote hatred?
I bet you'd like that very much.

You obviously think it's OK for lying racists to spout untruths in pursuit of their trolling desires.
You must also think it's OK for xenophobic miscreants to twist so many threads into a racist rant.
And let's also remember that transam has been doing this with protection of mods and admin for the last 12 years.
You see, this is your problem.

I merely said there was not much point responding to people who cannot see the responses.

So you immediately accuse me of all sorts of things.

You see, this is your problem.

I merely said there was not much point responding to people who cannot see the responses.

So you immediately accuse me of all sorts of things.
It's not me that has the problem,
It's you that is concerned with me correcting transam's lies and confronting his racism.
It's no problem for me.

Sponsored Links
With reference to all the hidden content from ignored contributors may I point you to post number 6.

The book of countries without a shady period of history in their past will be even thinner than the Scottish Book Of World-Class Goalkeepers.

More blatant lies.
It's the measure of a person that they have to rely on racism and lies.
Why don’t you put him on ignore and then you won’t see any of it or are you just looking for racist remarks to get upset about?

Racing pigeons can change hands for thousands of pounds

Afaik the record for a racing pigeon is in excess of a million US dollars

1 . 5 million I think ???

Why don’t you put him on ignore and then you won’t see any of it or are you just looking for racist remarks to get upset about?
Just confronting lies, racist, deceitful and devious comments whenever it's required.
And when transam is posting it's invariably required.
Why should we allow anyone to post such nonsense, just because he enjoys the protection of mods and admin.

Yes, it really is.
No it really isn't my problem that transam persistently posts racist, lying, deceitful and devious comments.

Where did I say that?
Was this just an observation?
Not much point responding, then.
If you don't mind me saying, I am perfectly able to make my own observations, and I don't need your assistance.

On the contrary; you are obsessed.
Yes, I am obsessed with confronting and correcting persistent racist, lying, deceitful and devious comments.
Do you consider that a problem? I don't.

With reference to all the hidden content from ignored contributors may I point you to post number 6.
May I point to you that transam is allowed to troll persistently, by making racist, deceitful, devious and lying comments, with not only the full permission of mods and admin, but frequently with their protection.
He's been allowed to do so for about twelve years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back