Canon Harmony cooker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Canon Harmony cooker gas hob, gas top oven and grill and fan assisted main oven about 10 years old. My problem is that the main oven stays on low level heat when turned off, not hot but keeps the oven warm continuously and somtime the indicator light against the on/off knob shows the oven to be on. Currently I have to switch the main pwer supply off which also swithes off the clock. Does anyone know what the fault might be, what it might cost and is it a DIY job? :confused:
Thanks
Ray

Sponsored Links
I would suspect the thermostat or switch pack to be U/S, as to a DIY job its hard to advise because it depends how good you are.

No idea on cost or actual parts as there is no model number or product number to identify your particular model

Thanks for the comments, I tend to repiar most appliances myself unless it affects gas so may have a go. The model is a 10210G. cheers
Ray

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back