cant find female radiator lockshield

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am looking for a replacement right angled lockshield which has a female 15mm copper pipe connection. The standard seems to be a male thread connection. Does anyone know where i can buy one, i have looked around on the internet but cant find anyone that sells female type pipe connection.

Can anyone help.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Danfoss do them amongst others, try BES.co.uk
Search on "danfoss threaded", they do ordinary, TRV etc.

Pegler Belmont have the female threaded valve body compression configuration you are after.
Retail would be somewhere in the region of 18 to 20 quid. :eek:

belmont-97cpls-15mm12-angle-crmplate.jpg

I dont see that is what he is after.

From whats been said it seems he has a skirting rad or something with a 15 mm tube output.

That can be directly connected into the other kind of valve which had a male 1/2" connected to a 15 mm tube which goes to a 15 mm compression fitting on the valve body.

Sponsored Links
I think he means that the "nut" and olive on the pipe he has disconnected is male and he requires a valve with a female body so he does not have to cut the pipe to swap the nut.
Hattersley available from BSS are like this. I have them excelent valves.

Where is the OP when he is needed to clarify what he really wants?

I think he want the normal olive both ends with a spigot type so it will fit copper pipe both ends if you throw the spigot away.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back