car audio services

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I would like to upgrade the audio system in my car-a 2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SEn. Can anyone recommend a trustworthy firm who could advise on/supply & fit the new kit. I live in Stourbridge in the West Midlands but would travel up to say 20 miles or so for a good firm if necessary.

Thanks

Keith

Sponsored Links
check the yellow pages in your area, the only one i know of that is a chain is sextons car audio and im not sure they are still in business
car audio is quite easy these days, you dont need to cut into any cables etc as most stereos plug straight in or wiring harness adapters are available
it only gets slightly more complicated when you add amplifiers

Thanks for your reply CH427. I was just hoping someone might have found a decent outfit in the past-better the devil you (or someone else) know(s)....

Keith

Sponsored Links
I would certainly avoid one national company, it starts with an H and ends in Fords, I have seen a couple of examples of their work, one was just appalling workmanship, the other was just plain incorrect - a schoolboy ICE error.

And we aren't talking about active crossover/amplifier setups either, these were simple headunit installs!

Back