Car Boots Around Manchester

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need a car boot that has huge footfall ie maximise my chances of selling as much as possible in a given time.

I have a wide selection of stuff for sale, dvd's, clothes toys, electrical accessories and cables, appliances etc...

I hear Burnage Rugby Club is good. Does anyone know of any others?

I have looked a few up on the interwebby but they don't give me a feel for popularity or attendance.

Sponsored Links
PIA... Don't want to have to organise posting stuff off, plus a lot of it is very bulky and heavy.

I could put collection only, but that would limit my audience.

Plus, never done it before.

I've used ebay loads for buying but I'm a ebay sale virgin..... :oops:

Is it easy to do?

if you have a lot of stuff, it can be time consuming, and there are fees for this and fees for that....

does your local paper not run free ads?, thats always a good way of selling stuff quickly :D

Sponsored Links
if you have a lot of stuff, it can be time consuming, and there are fees for this and fees for that....

does your local paper not run free ads?, thats always a good way of selling stuff quickly :D

I found this out with ebay, had a clearout sold lots of stuff but then all the messing with fees/postage it was hardly worth the effort...as Diane said try a local paper

not sure, but if you see a blonde, slavic looking woman selling tools for peanuts, let me know please.

the trouble with massive boot fairs is loads of peeps but not willing to spend on your stall as there hundreds more to choose from.
or you sell the lot for little money.

try putting adverts in the likes of friday ad.ads are free under £53.

The good thing about car boot sales is you can lower your prices as the day goes on for things that are shifting. Also you get plenty of buyers, particularly at indoor one's, so there will be interest.

Another good thing is: when its sold its gone, you don't have to arrange delivery, or hang around around collection. You don't have to spend ages creating listings on websites and then manage the sales. You get all the money - no commission to Ebay or Paypal etc.

For large quantities of none valuable items it has to be car boot sales first.

Sponsored Links
Back