CARAVAN HOLIDAYS

S

Shutpa

Having had to cancel 2 holidays abroad in quick succession because of health problems and also having lost large deposits on both, we are now looking for a caravan holiday somewhere in the south of England. Ideally, it would be a big site with top quality vans and lots to do both on-site and off for three adults and two kids aged 11 and 13. Perhaps it's a bit late in the day for booking for July but I'd like to try anyway. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Thanks joe-90 but I dont think I fancy the Hi-de-hi type of holiday.

Haven't been there for decades, but I believe they've moved way away from the 50s 60s stuff.

Sponsored Links
try sandy balls in the new forest.its not cheap but its a beautiful place

I had that once. Didn't half chafe. (Before Tim West does it)

For three adults and two kids aged 11 and 13 Butlins at Minehead is a really good choice. You'll hardly see the kids ... Unless you want to of course :LOL:

Plenty to do for everyone in a nice part of the country and it's NOTHING like Hi-De-Hi ;)

It's not actually my kind of holiday any more despite loving it when I was younger but I can't think of anything else in the Southwest which meets your criteria better.

MW

You need all your survival skills to brave a campsite toilet block.

I can tell you've never had to brave the bog facilities in foreign climes in the forces then, Joe - campsite ones are a walk in the park compared to sitting on a wooden box, with arse-sized hole, over a 6 foot deep trench, next to half a dozen grunters and groaners at the same time, intermingled with the sounds of kerplosh into the sea of previously-laid turds below with associated dangers of splash-back and not forgetting the associated smell... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back