Care Products

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Until 6 mnths ago I lived on my own, my girlfriend of 9 yrs (I don't like to rush things) moved in, in April.

Up till then, my personal hygiene products in the shower consisted of a bar of soap, and some cheapo supermarket shampoo.

Trust me on this one, I am very concious of personal hygiene, and have never felt the need to buy anything more.

Anyway, g/f moves in, and all of a sudden there are 4 billion products to wash with, I can hardly get through the b****y door :evil:

Having just taken a shower, I was completely thrown because there was no soap.

So, do I choose the 'moistering milk' or the Japanese Spa, or the exfoliating cream.

WTF is wrong with b****y soap ???

Then we come to shampoo :evil:

Do I opt for the one for Dry Hair?

Or Damaged Hair/Greasy Hair/ Thin Hair?

Then I find 26 bottles of conditioner whatever that is?

Bless 'em :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I tend to use what ever is closest to hand. No one has complained yet that i have a girlie smell about my person. I even use Mrs N's deodorant.

Sbells ok to be.:cool:

kidgreen

Ffs don't touch the stuff, she'll kill you.

Stick to the soap, its a quieter life, honest. ;)

why is it you can use a bar of soap to give the various hair on your body a quick scrub and its all clean and shiney, but you have to use so many different products for the hair on your head?

why is it you can use a bar of soap to give the various hair on your body a quick scrub and its all clean and shiney, but you have to use so many different products for the hair on your head?

Possibly because non of the vast array of shampoos were labelled 'for short &curly hair' :D

Sponsored Links
Back