Carronite Front bath panel..FITTING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please do not ask for a photo.
This is intended for anyone who has fitted a front panel to a carronite shower bath.
I have cut the panel to length, it will fit under the rim of the bath.
It is supplied with 2 types of fixing bracket (6 off each type that will be 2 for the end panel, that I am not fitting).
I can see hoe the bracket is designed to be fitted to the floor & the panel will be pushed up against it & snap into place. I just cannot see how the top bracket works, it can only be fitted 2 ways tried both.

Yes it came with a piece of paper you cant call them instructions though.

Any ideas.

Sponsored Links
It's sort of a spring clip and holds the top panel in by simply pushing it between the clip and the wood block. A picture would be nice :mrgreen:

I have screwed it to the top block & tried it both ways.
I have emailed carronite as I had a need to contact them before I purchased the bath, regarding a technical question. I got a reply & the fella said contact him if I need to so I have.
Thanks for your input though.

Sponsored Links
I had a reply to my email from Carron, they emailed fitting instructs. that are different from what I had, it also looks like the fixing brackets are different. They are sending me new brackets.
They have been very helpful.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back